Cybele Industries Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cybele Industries Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, phone number, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Cybele Industries Limited does not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
- Cybele Industries Limited may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- Cybele Industries Limited have users’ consent to share the information;
- Cybele Industries Limited may share User’s personally identifiable information with our partners, so that such partners may use such information to market our products and services. Cybele Industries Limited may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, text messages on phone / WhatsApp, or other functions necessary to our business; and Cybele Industries Limited may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data.
- Cybele Industries Limited may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if Cybele Industries Limited knows or believes that User is harming or interfering with other our users, anyone else, or violating the terms and conditions or infringing any of the Cybele Industries Limited’s legal rights.
- Cybele Industries Limited may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of Cybele Industries Limited or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible and liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Cybele Industries Limited and/ its Products which you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of India. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to [email protected].
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of State of Tamilnadu in India. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.